Islamic theology has a lot of good goals that must be adhered to, namely:
1. To mengikhlaskan intention and worship to God alone. Because He is the creator of no partner for Him, then the purpose of worship should be reserved only to Him.
2. Freeing the mind and thoughts of the error that occurs when the soul is empty of faith. And those who bare their souls from the creed, sometimes he worshiped (a slave) only real material, and occasionally fell on the various creeds and superstition error.
3. Peace of soul and mind, avoid the anxiety in the soul and mind tossing. Because creed believers will connect with his Creator, then God meridhai him as a set, which makes shari’ah judge `at. Therefore his soul to accept fate, roomy chest, giving God and not seek a replacement.
4. Stretch goals and acts of corruption in the worship of God and in bermuamalah with others. Because of the basic creed of the faith of the Apostles, by following the straight path in their purpose and deed.
5. Serious in everything and do not miss the opportunity charitable benevolence, always use a good reward. And did not see a place away from sin except by fear of punishment. Because of the basic creeds are faithful to the Day of Resurrection and the day of vengeance against the whole action.
“And each person get degrees (in accordance) with the doing. And thy Lord is not unmindful of what they do. “(Surat al-An’am: 132).
Prophet Muhammad also called for this purpose in his saying:
“The strong believer is better and more loved by God than the weak believer. And in each there is goodness. Passionate about something useful to you and seek help in Allah and be not weak. If you are afflicted with something, then you jaganlah say, if I do such and such (certainly not going to turn out this way). Would rather say, the fate of God and what He wills He did. Actually saying “if this, if so” the devil an opportunity to mislead. “(Narrated by Muslim).
6. Creating a strong community that mobilized all the resources and efforts to uphold the religion of Allah and to strengthen the pole penyanggahnya no matter what will happen when that path. Allah says:
“Those who believe only those who believe in Allah and His Messenger, then they did not hesitate, and they strive with their wealth and their lives in the way of Allah. They are the right people. “(Surat al Hujurat: 15),
7 – Reaching the happiness of the world and the hereafter by improving individuals and groups and gain the reward and glory.
“Anyone who acts well, men and women, being a believer, We will give a good return of life and indeed will we give recompense them with the best reward of what they’ve done.” (Surat An-Nahl: 97)
This is part of Islamic theology goals, we hope that God will make it happen to us and themselves all Muslims.
Source: Works: BIN MUHAMMAD AL-Saleh’UTSAIMIN
Translators: ALI MAKHTUM ASSALAMY
Murajaah: MUNIR fuadi RIDWAN, MA, DR.MUH.MU ‘INUDINILLAH BASRI, MA