“Book” means, “something written”. But what is here is the books revealed to His Apostles as a mercy and guidance for all human beings to achieve happiness in the world and the hereafter. Faith in the book include four things:
1. Believe that these books benarbenar revealed by God.
2. Believe the books that we already recognize his name as the Qur’an revealed to Prophet Muhammad, who revealed the Torah to Moses, the Gospel which was revealed to Prophet Jesus, and Psalms, revealed to Prophet David. As for the books we do not know namaya, we are believing globally.
3. Justify the things preached by these books, such as news stories in the Qur’an, and the news the previous books that have not been replaced or not distorted.
4. Doing all the laws that have not dinasakh (deleted), and willing and subject to the law, whether we understand the lesson or not. All the previous books have been dinasakh by karim Al-Quran, according to his word: “And We have sent down to the Qur’an with the truth, confirming what was previously set at the books (which came before), and as a touchstone for kitabkitab the other … “(Surat Al-Maidah: 48).
It is therefore not justified in any legal practice of the previous books, except the right and has been approved by the Holy Qur’an.
The fruit of faith to kitabullah
1. Knowing God’s attention to the servants of His who sent down the Book with the guidance (guidance) for every human being.
2. Knowing the wisdom of God in syara ‘or his law that lays down the law in accordance with each race tabiaat, as saying: “… for every people among you, We have given rules and the way the light …” (Surat al Maidah : 48).
3. Ni’mat grateful God.
4. Making the Book of God as the constitution the people of the World Se according to the apostolic age of the Apostles.
Source: Works: BIN MUHAMMAD AL-Saleh’UTSAIMIN Translator: ALI MAKHTUM ASSALAMY Murajaah: MUNIR fuadi RIDWAN, MA, DR.MUH.MU ‘INUDINILLAH BASRI, MAERWANDI Tarmizi